AC Milan coach Clarence Seedorf admits their current place on the Serie A table is "ugly".
Seedorf was asked what his initial target would be in
improving Milan's Serie A standing, as they are only in
11th place.
"We know the table is an ugly thing to look at in
these situations, so we'll try to avoid that for the
moment. The important thing is to get back that team
spirit, as for a while the situation has been delicate.
"I am pleased to see nobody is blaming anyone else,
so this is a united squad. When you enjoy your
football the legs feel lighter, the mind is clearer and
that is something we can work on immediately,
where as tactics take more time.
"I trust the support of our fans will as always be the
12th Man, who I knew throughout my career and I've
already seen over the last few days. I'm convinced the
fans will give the energy the team needs and that the
players will respond in kind to take Milan back to
where they belong."

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please don't leave without COMMENT, We LOVE to hear from YOU. GOD BLESS!!!